A woman blogs about the 10 Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married.
Blogger Emily Hartridge who became famous for her 10 Reasons Why Videos recently posted a new video blog.
The video blog is entitled 10 Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married. It contrasts her earlier blog about the 10 Reasons Why We Really Should Aim To Marry.
Her posts on Huffington Post and Youtube attracted over a million visitors.
She has covered topics like Why Women Love Bad Boys and Why Women Watch Porn. Topics that have prompted popular conversations about her blog.
In this recent video blog, she covers the negative impact of getting married.
Her Ten Reasons are:
- Getting married give your partner free reign to boss you about
- Getting married because you’re ‘at that age’ is b*******
- Marriage won’t complete you as a person
- You’ll only be with one person for the rest of your life
- Marriage means endless cleaning up after a man
- Married couples are more unhappy and dissatisfied sexually
- You have to change the sheets every other week
- You have to be more caring and sharing
- You have to share the bed
In the video, she points out that being with the same person for the rest of your life “scares the s*** out of her. She then says not only those with a penis feel that way, people with vaginas can feel the same way too.
She even demonstrates how you have to clean up after your spouse.