You are here
Home > News > Man’s Gas Tank Burst Into Flames (VIDEO)

Man’s Gas Tank Burst Into Flames (VIDEO)

A man’s gas tank burst into flames while gassing up.

Although we cannot tell if he was using a lighter or not this sure is scary. We’re guessing it was static electricity that ignited the gas.

Seeing that all the men in the video were wearing coats it may had been winter time.

Have you ever experienced getting “zapped” by static when you go in and out of your car during the winter?

Experts say that you should touch something metallic first like your car’s exterior before opening the car’s gas tank. Make sure you touch the car’s exterior that is far from the tank.

That way, the static electricity can be discharged. You can then avoid a spark from igniting it.

Just a little science knowledge from FTDNews.

You may also like: